Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wedding Project #4: Thumb twiddling...

So I am afraid to admit it and jinx myself but I have to say I just a little at a loss as to what to do now in regards to my upcoming nuptials.  Those 2 months of unemployment were really the best thing to happen to me in order to allow for me to focus on planning.  If I had known that I would have that much time on my hands for that long I probably would have set the date for sometime in September.  My fiance and I are both kind of kicking ourselves a little bit on that one.  But God knows and I think November will be a lovely month to have a wedding!  

All in all I have really had such a great time planning this whole thing.  The Lord has remained active in this process with me and things have just beautifully fallen into place.  It has been such a blessing and an added assurance that God is behind this.  

So far I have:
venue
caterer
officiant
music
photographer
videographer
invitations are out
RSVPs are coming in
cake
dresses for me, bridesmaids, and flower girls
flowers
rings (as of today)
Programs are in the works and almost ready to send off to the designer (AKA: my awesome future brother-in-law) 

I am pretty much set!  And it is a great feeling.  I am now at the point where we just have to get the marriage license and we are set!  So now I feel like I am in a little bit of a waiting game.  The next thing on my list is to get my dress in and have my first fitting!  That is going to be a pretty sweet day!

So I guess we can go back to painting and getting the house ready while I wait for the dress to get here.  So in between gazing longingly at the pictures I have of my dress I will be picking out paint swatches and rolling away on the walls of my future home :D

TTFN!
The Future Mrs. Miller 
69 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment