Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Wedding Belle Project #2

I keep reminding myself that I have 5 months to get everything done but now that I have a lot of my big ticket items the little things are beginning to pile up.  I feel like I am really on top of things for the most part but the count down on my wedding website is ever glaring at me!  It is all the little things that are collecting but I am having fun thinking about the little things and hopefully finding them will be just as easy as all the big things.

TASKS COMPLETED:
Ceremony/Reception
Photographer
Florist
Music
Wedding Dress
Bridesmaid dresses
Videographer
Officiant
Pre-marital counseling

THINGS I HAVE FIGURED OUT BUT NOT YET TECHNICALLY COMPLETED:
Catering
Reception Emcee
Favors
Invitations
Sound system
Decorations
Hair stylist
Registry
Rehearsal

Now you might think well what else is there left to do.  Something I think the same thing and then I open my Knot account and see over 116 things waiting for me...  We are making progress though!  And it is exciting and fun!  The next big things to finalize is catering and invitations.

I have a book that I read a long time ago that I am going to start reading again...because that is really how I feeling right about now!  But I am having fun I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment