Saturday, April 10, 2010

Doings and Musings




Today we went out to Sweet Briar College to hang out with our girls from there. It was an awesome time of fellowship with some great people. The more I do things with RUF the more I am sure this is what I want to do. God just shows me every week how much I need to be doing this. And the more I hang out with these people and get closer to these people the more I wish that things would stay like this forever. Its silly I know but I am going to miss these people like no other when I graduate and leave for my own internship. Its hard for me to believe that I can love my new RUF near as much as I love my current one. I have a feeling that I am going to have a hard time not comparing the two constantly. That is something that I am going to have to be careful of and pray about. Thats not fair to my new RUF so I have to be cautious of that. I am just thankful that I still have another year with these awesome people and I am going to savor every day I have left with them as they help me with my sanctification and growth in maturity, faith, and knowledge of Christian love.

TTFN!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment